1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Dissolve the yeast in a bowl of lukewarm water.
3. Add the junket, melted butter, salt, light syrup, eggs and most of the wheat flour. Knead the dough.
4. Allow the dough to rise under a tea towel for approx. 30 minutes.
5. Turn out the dough onto a floured surface. Knead until smooth and supple.
6. Roll out the dough into a ½ cm thick square. Cut out 9 small squares. Divide them diagonally into 18 triangles.
7. Place a piece of ham and cheese and a piece of red pepper in each triangle and roll them up towards the point.
8. Set the oven at 250°C.
9. Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Allow to rise for 20 minutes.
10. Glaze with whisked egg and bake for 10-15 minutes in the middle of the oven until golden-brown.
The recipe was made by